User privacy is an issue of utmost consideration for PesoBook.
deals with how PesoBook treats the personal identification information we gather
when you browse through our application. However, this does not cover the
practices by companies not owned or controlled by PesoBook, or practices of
individuals who are not employed by or under the direct control of PesoBook.
gathered and used
- When you sign up to create an account in Pesobook we
gather personal identification information.
- Upon registering you are requested to provide name,
e-mail address, height, birth-date and sex.
- PesoBook uses the information so gathered for two general
purposes: to satisfy your requirements relative to specific products or
services, and to contact you regarding such products and services if
Third-party access to the information
will not subject your personal identification information to either rental or
sale. Nevertheless, PesoBook may forward your personal identification
information to other companies or organizations, only under the following
- Having your express consent to share the information with
- Cases where we will have the need to share your personal
information in order to provide the product or service you requested.
- Cases where it is necessary to forward the information to
companies or organizations who act as representatives of PesoBook in
order to provide the product or service you requested. (Unless
explicitly indicated, such companies or organizations will not be
entitled to use the information we provide them with, except in what may
be strictly necessary to cover the assistance required
- In replying to court orders or summons derived from legal
Possibility of modifying or deleting contents of your information
- PesoBook offers you the possibility of modifying your
information or your preferences at any time.
- You are entitled to request the deletion of your account
by forwarding a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For privacy and security purposes, the information in
your PesoBook account is protected by a password.
- In certain areas PesoBook will use the industry standard SSL-encryption to
protect data transmissions.
to this Policy
might punctually proceed to make changes or additions to the policy expressed
herein. You will be informed of all material modifications through a notice
highlighted within our pages, or we might also contact you directly.
not hesitate to send us a message to email@example.com